Dholera SIR- India's PM Narendra Modi's Dream Project
Dholera SIR is a major project under the DMIC Project with an aim to make it a global manufacturing hub supported by world class infrastructure. Dholera is 1st SIR within high impact Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC)
The vision of Dolera SIR is "The Development Plan, taking into account the DMIC objectivs and goals, should focus towards creating and enabling environmentto protect local industries, enhance investment climate, improve quality of life, upgrade human skils, create world class infrastucture and attract global investment".
Project goals are to double the employement potential, triple industrial output and quadruple exports from the region in next five years.
The Dholera SIR (Special Investment Region) will broadly comprise of various zones including residential, commercial, financial, manufacturing, processing, entertainment and institutional and others in addition to the world class infrastructure in terms of road, water, sanitation and other facilities.
Dolera DIR is a India-Japanese joint initiative that are proposed to build a -Mini-Japan Township.
Moreover the schemes comprises all modern amenities & excellent infrastructure design with Prime lowest Price & EMI option with flexible time duration.
The major highlights of Dholera SIR
- World-class 250 Mt wide 10 Lane Central spine express way
- High Speed Metro Rail and BRTS to link SIR with mega cities
Dholera International Airport with Cargo facility
- Connected with Kalpsar dam & Bharuch-Bhavnagar Ferry Service
- Sea Port in the vicinity
- Proximity to mega cities: Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Vadodara
- Partner Countries: USA, UK, Singapore, France, China, Korea etc.
- Close to Gujarat International Finance Tech (GIFT) city
- International level Smart Networking plan ICT completed by CISCO
- Major Investor-CISCO, IBM, USEL,Mitshubishi, Hitachi, Mahindra etc.
- Sea Pipavav Port in the vicinity - Best for doing business / trades
- Benefit of sea coast, nature park, golf course
- Logistic support of the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC).
- Capable to cater to both International & Domestic Market
- Close to Petro-chemicals & Petroleum Investment Region (PCPIR)
- Reshaping of irregular shaped plot is completed in FP (Final Plot).