Welcome to Dholera SIR
Preferred Destination for the Next Generation of Industries.
Residential township-"Dholera Metro City" in Dholera SIR
M/s. Dholera SIR Infra Development.
Lowest Down Payment
Loan without Documents
- Very First Residential Township-"Dholera Metro City" in Dholera SIR.
- Size of N.A. Residential Plot- 43,844 sq. yard.
- Land in legal and physical possession with clear title.
- Old Tenure and contiguous Land.
- Just at the entrance of Special Investment region.
- All land outside CRZ (Coastal Regulation Zone).
- On State Highway No.-6. Very near to Airport connectivity Road.
- In the vicinity of New International Cargo as well as Domestic Airport.
- By road connectivity upto Pipavav Port and Bhavnagar Port.
- Very near to New Kalpaser Dam Alignment- A way to join Saurastra to BHaruch and South Gujarat.
"Invest in Dholera SIR, Invest in your Future."
- Dholera Special Investment Region - Highlights
- World Biggest Special Invetsment Region- Total Area 900 Sq. Kms- Scalability and economies of scale.
- A Global hubs of economic activity supported by world class infrastructure, premium civic amenities, centers of excellence and proactive policy framework.
- Part of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
- Robust world class and scalable infrastructure and facilities.
- International Airport nearby.
- Large Investment committed by Japanese Companies.
- US $ 20 Bn investment committed by 3 Anchor Tenants.
- Mega Industrial Park Rs. 40,000 cr. by Universal success group (USE), Singapore.
- Water front city Rs. 30,000 cr. by Hindustan Construction Company (HCC).
- Nano City - Rs. 30,000 cr. By Shabbir Bhatia Group.
- Early bird projects
- Central Spine Access Controlled 6 lane Ahmedabad- Bhavnagar Road with provision for 10 lane (New Expressway)
- Metro/High Speed rail Project to facilitate movement between Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Dholera Metro Rail
- International Air port to serve Ahmedabad-Dholera SIR (Cargo and Domestic)
- Industrial Mega Parks / SEZ in DSIR
- Rail Based Multi Modal Freight Logistics Park Across the DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridors) Logistics Park Across the DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridors)
Action taken by Govt. of Gujarat for New International Airport
- 7500 Hec. Govt land is reserved.
- Site suitability of the Location established by AAI.
- Defense clearance received.
- NOC from AAI received.
- Govt. of Gujarat has approved formation of the SPV.
- AAI has prepared the DPR.
- Initiated EIA/EMP study through AAI-CEPT.
- Applied for the Airport license.
- Ideal location for following industries Separate clusters would be developed for each of the industrial segments
- General Manufacturing
- GEMS and JEWELLERY
- Electronic including High-tech industries
- Automobile and Auto Ancillary
- Agro and Food Processing
- Heavy Engineering
- Pre-feasibility study completed by M/s Feed Back Ventures
- Location identified along with details of the area
- The work on the central spine road already started
- Notification issued for delineation of 879 Sq. Km of Area as DSIR
- Government allocates 1700 Hect. land for adjoining Airport
- Anchor Tenants already in place
- Master planning done by M/s Halcrow, UK
- Development plan done by Multi media Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
- Water logging, seismological & environment studies underway
- The legal framework enacted: The SIR Act 2009
- Project development corporation (GICC) formed
- Entire value chain for all the above industries available nearby.
- Large scale industrial and social infrastructure is being created as part of SIR.
- A golden opportunity for industrial investor to own titled cleared private land in Dholera SIR.